Rest-a-bot Terms of Service
The Program allows people to connect it to their Facebook Pages as a chatbot, which is able to send messages from that pages to the users who initiate a conversation. Here are the main points of using the Program
- You are not allowed to use the Program unless you are 18 years old or over. Please do not lie about your age. By registering as a user, you agree to provide true and accurate information to Rest-a-bot. If you provide us with false information, we reserve the right to suspend or delete your account.
- You alone are responsible for conversations people have with your Facebook Pages while you are on the Program – not us. We do not monitor everything on the Program because it is not possible – we are not responsible for how users will use the Program. We also follow up on all complaints we receive from anyone who reports a violation of this Agreement and/or of our other policies, especially things which may have upset, distressed or scared them. So, if you configure some automated replies/data that we think is inappropriate or unacceptable then we can remove it from the Program and/or block your future access to the Program where possible.
- If publish anything that belongs to someone else and they wish to do something about it, you will have to take responsibility for it.
What kind of messages the Program replies?
The Program generally is able to reply to the common messages. Most of the information the Program retrieves from the Facebook Page connected:
- Greetings, saying goodbye, thanking.
- Requesting list of events, news and offers
- Requesting information about parking, payment methods, specialities and what is served, what's is not.
You must not configure data/replies which will be:
- is mean, is bullying someone or might harass, scare or upset anyone
- is deliberately designed to provoke or antagonise people, especially trolling
- uses rude words or which is likely to upset or embarrass anyone
- depicts horrible, shocking or distressing things
- is obscene or pornographic, contains any pictures of naked people, is sexually explicit or depicts graphic violence
- contains any threat of any kind
- is racist or mean or rude about someone’s race, religion, sexuality or the color of their skin
- encourages people to get involved in anything which is illegal (for example, drugs, violence, or crime)
- is a lie about a particular person – either where you know it is untrue or where you don’t know for sure if it’s true (even if you think it might be)
- is spamming people or trying to sell them things or where you are trying to make money off other people
- doesn’t belong to you or which might breach someone else’s copyright (eg music or films) or confidentiality
- contains any computer virus or which is trying to damage our Program
- is trying to get hold of or collect any personal or private information which we hold on the Program
- pretends to come from someone other than you, or where you are impersonating someone else
- may cause any harm or damage to you or anyone else.
Remember, you are solely responsible for everything the Program sends or posts to the users.
The Program is provided subject to all of the terms set forth in the Documentation. Simply Technologies does not warrant that: (i) its Program will be constantly available, or available at all; (ii) that the information in this Program is complete, true, accurate, (iii) your opt-out choices will be successfully executed in all cases, or (iv) the Program is free of defects or errors. The Program is provided “As Is”. Simply Technologies expressly disclaims any warranty regarding the Program, including any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or failure of performance.
Limitations of Liability and Indemnification
The use of the Program is entirely at your own risk and in no event shall Simply Technologies be liable (whether under the law of contracts, torts or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or any other monetary or other damages, fees, fines, penalties or liabilities (collectively “Damages”) whatsoever arising out of or relating to this Program.Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the Program is to stop using the Program. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Simply Technologies, and its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, harmless from and against any claims, actions, demands, liabilities, judgments, and settlements, including without limitation, reasonable legal fees resulting from or alleged to result from your use of this Program.
If any provision of this Agreement is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this Agreement.
Ownership of Intellectual Property and Limited License
All intellectual property to this Program, including all Program material, is protected by copyright, trademark, or patent laws, and is owned exclusively by Simply Technologies. Intellectual property, includes, but is not limited to, computer or software code, scripts, design elements, graphics, interactive features, artwork, text communication, library, and any other content that may be found on or in the Program. All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by Simply Technologies. Simply Technologies grants to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license to: use this Program as herein set forth; copy and store this Program and the material on this Program in your web browser cache memory; and print pages from this Program for your own personal and non-commercial use. Simply Technologies does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to this Program or the material in this Program. All other rights are expressly reserved by Simply Technologies.
Use and Prohibited Use Restrictions
You are strictly prohibited from, and agree that you will not, adapt, edit, change, modify, transform, publish, republish, distribute, or redistribute this Program or the material on this Program (in any form or media) without Simply Technologies' prior written consent. You agree not to use any automated data collection methods, data mining, robots, or scraping or any data gathering methods of any kind on this Program.
Enforcement of Copyright and Protection of Intellectual Property
If Simply Technologies discovers that you have used its copyrighted or other protected materials in contravention of the terms of the license above, Simply Technologies may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and an injunction against you. You could also be ordered to pay legal fees and costs. If you become aware of any use of Simply Technologies' copyright or protected materials that contravenes or may contravene the terms of the license above, immediately report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Agreement shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Armenia, excluding its choice of law rules. All disputes relating to this Agreement shall be settled in the courts located within Armenia. The parties submit to personal jurisdiction within Armenia.
If you have any questions or comments about this Agreement, please contact us at email@example.com.
Latest update: March 20, 2017